Services offered for adults (ages 18+) only:
- Private and semi-private pole and aerial classes
- Photography and videography for personal and/or social media use
- Classical ballet barre classes for mobility, strength, and flexibility
- Aerial performance creative, technique, and choreography collaboration
- Pole and aerial group performances
- See below for full descriptions of our services:
private & semi-private classes for beginner students
Private training session are offered for 1-3 people in pole dance, lyra, aerial yoga, and flexibility. Intermediate/advanced pole and aerial tricks will not be taught at this time. Training session will focus on strength training and conditioning, and learning individual moves or choreography in either pole, lyra, sling, or yoga hammock (low-restorative). The content of the sessions is completely up to you and can include any of the following:
- Intro to pole, lyra, sling, or yoga hammock for beginners
- Strength training and conditioning for aerial arts
- Pole dance and floor choreography
- Backbend and shoulder flexibility training
- Front and middle split flexibility training
- Handstands, headstands, forearm stands, and shoulder stands
You may wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, but recommended attire for pole classes is sports bra and booty shorts. Pole classes may be taken in heels, socks, or bare feet. Knee pads are strongly recommended for pole and floor dance. For sling and lyra the recommended attire is yoga pants and a shirt with short or long sleeves. Bare feet or socks only for lyra, sling, and yoga hammock – no heels. It is best to layer so you can remove and add clothing as needed.
photography & videography
Do you want to feel beautiful and have the pictures to prove it? Does your significant other take the worst possible photos of you? Same girl, same. Book a photo session and get some bomb-ass photos and/or videos of yourself for personal use or to share on your social media sites.
Feisty Fitness Co. offers a unique photography experience in that our primary focus is content creation for the client. Therefore we do not use water marks or prohibit our images from being edited or filtered by the client. They are your photos and we believe you should be able to do what you want with them. We offer performance style candid photos for those clients who prefer not to do stagnant poses. Candid photos appear more natural and capture your personality more than posed photos.
Budget friendly photography and videography sessions (taken with the iPhone 13 Pro and edited in the Adobe Lightroom app) can be booked in 1 and 2 hour sessions through our scheduling site.
ballet barre & STRETCH
Barre may be a warmup for ballerinas, but for most of us it is a workout. We will do a classical barre warmup followed by a barre or floor stretch. We may also practice turns and leaps across the floor, as well as pirouette conditioning. Training in ballet technique can have a huge impact on your form in your aerial practice. Getting those beautiful lines becomes easier the more you train good form into your body through muscle memory.
Experience in ballet is not required for this class. Ballet barre class may be taken in socks or soft ballet shoes (no pointe shoes). Leotard and tights are not required, however tight fitting clothing is recommended so that you can see if your form is correct during each movement.
aerial routine creation & collaboration
Do you have an upcoming aerial performance or gig but nowhere to practice? Stuck on choreography? Need help cleaning the routine? Whether you haven’t started your routine at all or you have the whole thing finished, we can help! We provide the following services:
- Open studio time for practicing your routine, equipped with two 12+ ft tall spin/static poles and two 12+ ft tall aerial rigs for lyra and sling with instant electronic adjustable height (get the perfect height for your lyra, sling, or hammock with the push of a button, without stepping foot on a ladder!). The studio space and aerial rigs are completely indoors and fully air conditioned.
- Concept and choreography creation/collaboration – we can assist you with your concept and choreography in any capacity, and regardless of our contribution to your routine (big or small), we do not require credit for any part of your performance. It is your performance and your hard work on the stage, and we only aim to facilitate your talent and creativity.
- Cleaning/technique – we will watch your routine and provide real-time feedback on areas that need to be cleaned (i.e. toes pointed, legs straightened, face relaxed, etc.).
- If there is anything we forgot to mention, just ask us! This service is custom-catered to your needs.
Interested in performing as part of a dance troupe? Feisty Fitness Co. enters group performances for virtual (pre-recorded) showcases as well as in-person. See the Dance Troupe tab for more info!